We use multiple media to market your home in the local and surrounding communities. Our advertising will bring people to your home or property. We utilize all types of media from the local and surrounding areas. Let our proven techniques go to work for you!
- Direct Mail
- Outdoor Billboards
- BGSU Billboards
- Multiple Listing Service
- Personally submit listing to our agents for their waiting buyers
- Tour your home with agents
- Display "For Sale" sign
- Contact neighbors for leads and interest concerning the sale of your home
- Call coordinators personally schedule individual showings of home
- ADVERTISE! Sentinel Tribune, Perrysburg Messenger, Toledo Blade, Realtor.com, homeseekers.com, radio, Woodland Town Center, and aagreen.com website, LoopNet, CoStar, and Toledo Development News
We use multiple media to market your home in the local and surrounding communities. Our advertising will bring people to your home or property. Let our proven techniques go to work for you!
- Does the house need paint inside or out?
- Shall I reseed the lawn and get my landscaping in shape?
- Are there any holes in the screens? Do the windows work well?
- Does the carpeting need to be cleaned? How about new carpet?
- Are your pets always under control?
- Are all appliances in good working order?
- Should I stay out of a prospective buyer's way?
- What is the buyer's first impression of the exterior of our house? What can I do to improve it?
- What is the buyer's first impression as they step into my home? What can I do to improve that?
- Since the buyer will be looking in the closets, should I take some of the clothes out to make the closets look roomier?
- Should I take items from the kitchen cupboards to make them look more spacious?
- Would it be good to remove some furniture to make the rooms appear larger?
- Do any cabinets need to be touched up or refinished?
- Should I give my A. A. Green Realty agent a list of things my family likes about our home and our neighborhood?
- How about the door mats? Should I replace them with new ones that are neutral, and without the family name?
- Should I remove a special item that a buyer may want as part of the house, such as a chandelier or wall system?
- Should I ask my A. A. Green Realty agent for a list of recommendations prepared specifically for helping market my house?
- Are the terms and the price going to appeal to most of the buying public in my price range?
- Do I need to be aware of other houses similar to mine also being offered for sale?
- Are the garage and storage areas as clean as they should be?
Plan Of Action
Our Company's Objectives are the Following:
- To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your house until it is SOLD.
- To communicate the results of our activities bi-monthly to you.
- To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property.
- To make the listing term a 'dynamic process' with team effort, analysis of prospective buyer response, and constructive re-direction when necessary.
The Following is Our Company's Plan for Marketing Your Home:
- Furnish a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to estimate the value of your property and to advise you of the best strategy to sell your home.
- Present a copy of the multiple listing information for your approval. Submit your home to the computerized Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Submit copies of listing information on your home to our Sales Staff for their waiting buyers.
- Tour your home with our Sales Staff and obtain their suggestions and comments regarding your home.
- Display the A. A. Green 'For Sale' sign for maximum exposure.
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for cooperating agents to use with their potential buyers.
- Contact neighbors for leads and interest concerning the sale of your home.
- Advertise! Submit copies of advertisements that have been published.
- Present your home to the public through an Open House- if necessary.
- Follow up with all sales agents that have shown your home for their response.
- Explain the various methods of financing that a buyer may want to use.
- Pre-qualify all prospective buyers, when possible.
- Once a contract has been accepted, handle all follow-up, property inspection scheduling, and keep you informed regarding mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your CHECK at closing.